-FS1

-Ambulance

-Pumper

-Ladder

-FS2

-Nozzel

-EMS Car

-Hospital

-Ambulance drops off Injured (MCU must Return to HQ)

-New units

-Police Sedan

-Sprinter Van Ambulance(Private Ambulance)

-New Equipment

-Gated Wye (from LA mod)

-Traffic Cones

-New Personal

-EMT

-Engineer FF

-New Commands

-Stabilize

-Go To Station

-Go to Hospital

-Patrol (Ambulance)

-Water on/Water off(fire truck)

Team

Leader/Editor: ME

Scripter:

Skinner: Blimp666

The new units will be textured like the Em4 units and the police pursiut will allow the police sedan and the station wagon to follow a vehicle like the helicopter. Texture will also involve changing the units Dept, the Boat Truck and the Hazmat Truck will be skinned into tech vehicles. I'm still looking for a team.

The new units will be textured like the Em4 units and the police pursiut will allow the police sedan and the station wagon to follow a vehicle like the helicopter.

The problem you're going to have here is that you can't give regular units the heli follow command, they disobey physics and drive thru everything then. As for a modified script that will allow following, that wouldn't work. You can createa a script like Hoppah did in the LA mod where it will stop the car, but the game isn't made for police pursuits. Doesn't work.

Texture will also involve changing the units Dept, the Boat Truck and the Hazmat Truck will be skinned into tech vehicles. I'm still looking for a team.

Personally, I think you're much better off doing some work yourself, to get it started... If I started a New York mod a year and a half ago and said help me, no one would... Well, lemme rephrase that, if I did it on a new account.. I'm a moderator, people look to please me, I'm an exception to the rule ;) Anyways, now that we have a mod out, people are lining up to help us, so put out some work, and you'll have people volunteering to help

Alight I get your points, I mainly just need script help for now so I changed the First post. I can do work in the editor and I can texture. Also for now, I'm scrapping FS3, Prison and the police chase, I might use the Felony Stop script but I don't know yet. And the main reason I need help is because I'm new to modding,

Alright, so since I'm very new to modding, I think that I'm going to get some more pratice before I restart this mod. This mod is now on pause, please leave the topic open, I will come back to this, and if I don't, I'll PM a moterator, or just post it here, so thanks.

Edited by Sawdbuster