Grim_Wizard

Looking for a free BSP viewer not affiliated with half life

Hey I'm looking for a BSP viwer for the game FDNY firefighter American hero, mostly so I can cheat. However if someone else knows where I can find the files for the hose so I can make it have 9999999999999 length and the extinguisher so that I can make it actually put out fires I'd love you and make you a plate of cookies and give you a picture. I have no idea what that has to do with BSP files but I know someone here has the game.

I will give someone several lollipops to hack into VAVLe's servers and get rid of my VAC Ban.

Why do you have a VAC Ban, you ask? Because some sh*tty douchebag hacker hacked my account because of VALVe's piss-poor account security, and used cheats (which explains why I have 325/236 achievements for TF2 while I've only "played" it once or twice myself, despite it saying I've played it for like 4 hours lol).

VALVe also really needs to stop being retarded and let VAC Bans be lifted so they stop losing customers. And a far better customer support. Even Atari's has got to be better. If you complain about VAC Bans on their forums, then what do they do? They erase ALL traces of you: your account, your posts, topics, everything. If to Support, they just ignore you.

Now I can't play any online at all basically and need to get a new account if I want to do anything, and since you can't transfer ANY games over accounts so basically I've wasted several hundred dollars. Not even my Orange Box would work on another account.

I will seriously reward someone for finding a way to remove my ban or be able to bypass it. This is total crap. I'm about ready to get some people together and file a Class Action Lawsuit.

Anyway, yeah, I always hated that extinguishers couldn't put out fires. That always pissed me off. Especially on that capsized ship, ooh that mission is confusing. Could just edit the data in the folder, maybe? BSPs deal more with maps...

Go with th law suit, not with soliciting a felony. Yeah, I can't find the place where you edit the fire extinguisher. Oh and I wrote a review for In The line of duty firefighter. :Can be found here.

Also there's a burn notice marathon today and I have today off so if you wanna work together on it I'm up for it.

EDIT you can get hose really long if you keep dropping it and picking it up.