eggcarton

Help adding Vehicles

I have been trying to add a vehicle as an STW but I cannot get it to show in game.

I copied over all the files it said to as well as the 010STW folder and changed the prototype path but I still couldnt get it to work. I originally had created a new unit rather then replacing the STW and adding lines in all the other xml files but couldnt get it to work.

I have been trying to add a vehicle as an STW but I cannot get it to show in game.

I copied over all the files it said to as well as the 010STW folder and changed the prototype path but I still couldnt get it to work. I originally had created a new unit rather then replacing the STW and adding lines in all the other xml files but couldnt get it to work.

I got such problems many time

Pm me with unit.html file

Not quite getting hwat your doing but i think i had the same problem. I tried to move the Large Rescue ambulance out of medical to fire and it failed. :(

I am simply just trying to add a vehicle to the game. I have followed Hoppahs tutorial but I can't get it to work.

Is it showing in the dispatch menu? Can you dispatch it on to the map?

It wasn't, but I have copied and changed the files from another mod. It may have been something to do with every other mod having STW folders with no images and xml files with no missions.