Guest mutualaidsupplies

LA Mod 2.0 - Lowering the amount of people walking

Guest mutualaidsupplies

This may have already been discussed somewhere, but since there are hundreds of postings its hard to find any info on this if it was already posted. I am about 900 mins into the free play mode, I have a major pedestrian problem and looking for how to lower the amount of people introduced to the sidewalks. If someone can tell me where to edit this. Thanks.

Guest sondreen

This may have already been discussed somewhere, but since there are hundreds of postings its hard to find any info on this if it was already posted. I am about 900 mins into the free play mode, I have a major pedestrian problem and looking for how to lower the amount of people introduced to the sidewalks. If someone can tell me where to edit this. Thanks.

I don't know if this helps, but there's two spawn points for civilian just South-West of the PD. When I have some time I use the space between the apartment blocks as holding cells and I place fences around the entrances. Almost like a open jail, it's quite fun to make. Stacked up like two hundred civilians there once.

Guest mutualaidsupplies

I don't know if this helps, but there's two spawn points for civilian just South-West of the PD. When I have some time I use the space between the apartment blocks as holding cells and I place fences around the entrances. Almost like a open jail, it's quite fun to make. Stacked up like two hundred civilians there once.

Haha, that brings up an idea that someone maybe should add a county jail to the map so the prisoner transport van has a real place to drop them off. And maybe add a riot in the jail courtyard every now and then.

But back to my posting point, the problem I have is the people get spawned out into the sidewalk at a very high rate. I currently have a few hundred pedestrians out in the streets and it seems all I am busy doing is arresting them and taking them off the map. I have no time for anything else but this task because the city is multiplying at a faster rate then I can arrest. Its a bit ridiculous and no fun at this point.

Haha, that brings up an idea that someone maybe should add a county jail to the map so the prisoner transport van has a real place to drop them off. And maybe add a riot in the jail courtyard every now and then.

But back to my posting point, the problem I have is the people get spawned out into the sidewalk at a very high rate. I currently have a few hundred pedestrians out in the streets and it seems all I am busy doing is arresting them and taking them off the map. I have no time for anything else but this task because the city is multiplying at a faster rate then I can arrest. Its a bit ridiculous and no fun at this point.

It will require alot of work, even if you can do it because I am sure the game 'takes' them away after they are arrested otherwise the objective wont be completed

It is possible. I have an LAPD "Jail" and an LASD Jail in my submod. All LAPD and CHP Units take prisoners to the LAPD Jail. LASD Units go to there jail. It just takes placeing some new VOs and altering the LAtopolicestation script to reflect new parking VOs and a new spawn VO. Maybe in a future release I will see what I can do about making a more proper county jail, but for now it works..